Sunday, February 10, 2008

No Stampin' Today- but stay tuned!!

I didn't get any stamping done today. But don't worry- there are some projects coming up this week that I will be working on. I spent the afternoon (after work of course) paying bills. What is so exciting about that, you ask? Well, I have been poor for quite some time and I finally got caught up on everything and I am getting ready to place an rather large SU order. Yay! I am nervous and excited all at the same time. But there will be so many goodies when it arrives that my head will totally spin. I will be in stamping heaven. I also ordered some stamps from Rubber Romance. I can't wait for those to come in too! It is a treat I have waited a long time for- and probably won't experience again for awhile- so I plan on enjoying it to the fullest!!

Stay tuned this week for my project(s). I will be designing a card for a Shoe Box Swap on Friday. It has to be all current Stampin' Up materials. I hope I can do it. I love SU- but I rarely make a card thatis entirely SU, KWIM?? Also, I am almost finished with my homemade ink pad holder. I will post pictures as soon as it is finished. Also, if I get a chance I need to start on my Easter swap card and then there's Valentine's Day cards and treats. Yes, I know V-Day is this week! I'll get them done. ;)

So as you can see I have lots of stamping excitement coming up which will hopefully make up for the rough times at work. That's right- work is not better- it seems to get worse everyday. BUT it pays the bills (somewhat) so until I find something better that's where I stay. At least I have my stamping heaven (SCS) to check out once in a while! Thanks for checking in!

No comments: