Saturday, June 18, 2011

Etsy Inspired #141 - Homes and Weddings

Today is the 141st Etsy Inspired Challenge.  Sadly, it will be the last Etsy Inspired Challenge as well.  I love the idea of Art Inspiring Art and that's why this challenge is so special.  I am sure it will be missed by many. I feel honored to have been a participant, winner and Design Team member for the challenge. For more details please visit the Etsy Inspired Blog.  The good news is, that you will have 2 weeks to play the challenge!  Here are the details:
Etsy Inspiration Shop: Homes and Weddings
Prize: Copper Business Card Holder
(We don't have a sponsor for the challenge, but there is a wonderful mystery grab bag filled with goodies from past challenge sponsors.  I don't know what's in it, but I am sure it is fun stuff! )

Here are some of the neat items you will find in the Homes and Weddings Etsy Shop:



Here is the item I chose as my inspiration:

Here is my card:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers Butterflies Dianthus & Flourishes
Paper: PTI White and Plum Pudding;  Kaiser Craft Lilac Avenue
Ink: PTI Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon
Accessories: Adhesive Pearls, Ribbons, Silver Smooch, Nestabilities, Corner Rounder Punch,
Be sure to stop by all the Etsy Inspired Design Team Blogs to see what they have come up with.  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you around the blogging and stamping world.


7 comments:

Jacquel said...

What a beautiful card Sherry! I love it....very nice work Hun!

I have had sooo much fun working with you & I hope to continue to see you in blog land!
Hugs & Love My Friend,
Jackie

Kerry said...

Oh so pretty! Love the layout and pearl accents! I've enjoyed getting to know you a bit through the Unity chats and EIC team. I know you're a hard working gal but I hope you still find time to craft and post your lovely creations!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card Sherry. I love the colours.

Angi Barrs said...

Elegant and beautiful. Love your card Sherry. I've enjoyed working with you on the EIC team. Hope to continue to see you in blog land!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, goooooodness me! I love this, Sherry! I love that ribbon and your paper--OH MY! So lush! I love everything about it:)

I'm so thankful that I've met you through the EIC--you are so fabulous!! So talented! Love the inspiration that you've shared with us--EIC is over, but I'll still be stopping by!! <3

Queenie said...

This is such a beautiful card and the recipient would be so touched to receive it!

It has been such a joy and pleasure designing with you!! I have loved meeting you, and watching you grow as a designer and see your lovely creations every week!! Keep up the fabulous creative endeavors!

Ruby said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Sherry! I LOVE that butterfly, but overall the sheer elegance is just fabulous.

I've enjoyed being on the team with you, it's a shame it's come to an end, but I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations. Keep popping by to say hi! x