Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Unity Challenge Wednesday- on Thursday??

Oh, I am a day late on my Unity Challenge. I have been working non stop, 14 hour days and on-call and I just didn't have the energy to get it posted on time. What do I do may you ask? Well, I work for a Regional trucking company that just happens to haul gas and fuel. If you have listened to the news lately you might be aware that there is a gas shortage due to the recent hurricanes on the gulf coast. My job is to find out where I CAN get the gas and get my truck there and to the station before they run out. Unfortunately, the past few days that is a lot easier said than done. BUT I am off today and ready to play with my stamps!





Our challenge for this Wednesday (yesterday) was to make a black and pink card. I love these colors together so this wasn't that hard. :) I used the newly released Unity Single Sweet ZZZs. This little bird is sooo sweet! I love her (or him?) You can check out more details on the challenge in the Unity Forum here and play along. Just use the keyword USC4 when uploading your creation. Also, don't forget to check out the other Unity Challenge Girls' blogs for more eyecandy AND visit the Unity Hip Hop thread today for great fun, challenges and lots of prizes!


Stamps: Unity Sweet Zzzs

Paper: SU: Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink Prints; PTI White

Ink: Black Stazon, Markers: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Gray

Accessories: Black Brads, Black Satin Ribbon, Nestabilities, Swiss Dots CB Folder, Cuttlebug

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is GORGEOUS, Sherry!!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Wow, Sherry, you are on such an amazing creative roll...this card is truly a work of art. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!!