Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that whether you are in love or single that you have fabulous plans today! Today is about love but there are many types of love. Most importantly, you have to love yourself and so I hope that everyone takes even just a few minutes today to do something special for you.
I want to share with you a card that I made for my sweet and lovable boyfriend, Jeff. I just totally LOVE this man. He came into my life at a time when I was sure that I would be alone- and I was ok with it. I am so glad that he arrived and made me see that it wasn't going to be that way! I truly believe he is my soul mate.
Ok...enough gushy, mushy stuff. Onto the reason why you are here- the stamping stuff! I made this card with Unity's Bounded Hearts. The sentiment and the flourish are from January's Kit of the Month Love, etc. which will be available again in March 2009. It's a little bit girly and lovey dovey- but you are allowed to make cards like for guys on Valentine's Day. At least I think so. ;)
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my tiny part of the web. Have a FABULOUS day and weekend!! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, sweetie. I am so glad you and Jeff found each other!

Your card is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Its totally fabulous!! Jeff is one lucky guy...Happy Heart Day to you, Jeff, Dixie, and Alex!!! :)

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!!!

This card is beaufitul and so are you and Jeff!!

Shuttermom said...

I just love the hearts in this card. Your card is Beau-ti-FUll! I had not seen those stamps at Unity. My B-day is coming up I will make sure to add them to my wish list.