Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fun # 46- Wearing Me Out!

I don't know about you, but I am sooooo glad it is FRIDAY!! It has been quite the week and I am ready for some rest, relaxation and FUN! This week's Friday Fun challenge really is all about fun. Sara challenged us to create something you can WEAR. Think of all the possibilities- you can stamp on a canvas bag, you can make jewelry, head bands, baby onesies...this list goes on for a mile. I decided to make a bracelet using brads, jump rings, and a jewelry clasp.

I cannot believe how easy this bracelet was to make. You just open the brads up all the way and have the prongs lay flat. Then you add the jump rings and close the brad around them tightly.

The large pebble brads are from Making Memories. I purchased the silver jump rings in the jewelry area of Michael's. So I didn't feel like I was cheating I wanted to add a stamped element to the bracelet. Both images are from Rubber Romance and are attached to metal-rimmed tags.
Here is a photo where you can see how I attached the silver jump rings to the brads.
We would love for you to play along. Just use keyword FFC46 when uploading to SCS. Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls' blogs for more ideas and inspiration- I am positive you will love what you see!

Jimmi
Kim
Kimme
Sara

5 comments:

Kimme said...

OMG! That is awesome! Great job! I can totally see you wearing that too!

Sara Henton said...

This is just awesome!! Gotta make me one of these

Anonymous said...

Holy mackeral show off!!

That is fabulousness beyond words:)

Crystal said...

Wow Sherry your bracelets are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome and looks like you bought it, not made it. You totally ROCKED this challenge.