Sunday, November 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Card Tin

Happy Sunday! It's been a crazy week for me and my days off have been super busy- but with FUN stuff. I got to go out with my best friend and do some much-needed retail therapy along with eating fattening and delicious food. Sometimes you just have to be bad to feel good, kwim?
I actually made this project last week but didn't have time to take a good picture and blog it. Can you believe it? This tin wasn't that hard to alter, but due to my work schedule it took me several days- but in total maybe a little over an hour (not including drying time for the Flower Soft and Stickles and picking out the designer paper which always takes me forever...)

I used some Christmas Stamps from Rubber Romance to make this tin. I just love this Diva in the Santa hat and the sentiment.....get your mind out of the gutter! LOL. It's a cute and fun sentiment for Christmas. Robin has put some GREAT new stamps in her store including this Sassy Diva.
The tin is the perfect size to organize Christmas cards or give away some Holiday treats. I'm not sure if I am going to give it away or keep it.....I kind of like it.

Thanks for stopping by today- I hope the rest of your weekend is totally FABULOUS! :)

4 comments:

Christi said...

Sherry! I love this!!!! I have one of the Christmas divas...they are so gorgeous! I need to go check out the new stamps! smiles...

JenMarie said...

Oh how cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

Sara Henton said...

Love it!! HMMM, weird thing is I don't remember go shopping with you...LOL