Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Countdown

I am a last-minute kind of girl. I never get ahead no matter how hard I try or want to. Honestly, on the rare times I do get something bought or done ahead of time, I forget where I hid the present so last minute works for me even if it does work on my nerves.
Today I am showing you some gift card holders I made using the Artful Inkables set Holiday Tails and Treats. Boy, was I glad to have this set on hand in my last-minute rush. Just last week I received my Christmas miracle which also created the need for more last-minute gifts. I'm not complaining- I am very happy to have this "problem." But this set is so versatile that I could easily pick out images and sentiments for my projects.
I needed a tutorial for a Gift Card holder that had easy to follow instructions (my brain is already on stress overload) and didn't take too long to create. I found both with Gina K's tutorial on Stamp TV HERE. Gina has just the sweetest voice and it was fun watching her tutorial- but most importantly, it was EASY.
Here's a view of the inside:


Here's a close up of the outside of one of the cards:
Stamps: Artful Inkables Holiday Treats and Tails
Paper: SU Riding Hood Red; PTI White; Basic Grey Wassail and Figgy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Fiskars Corner Punch, Nestabilities, Mounting Tape, Ribbon, Stickles, Prismacolor Pencils, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip

1 comment:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

These are so cute! Nice job! No matter how hard I try, I never seem to be able to stay ahead either! Merry Christmas!