Sunday, January 10, 2010

Such Delightful Moments....

I had a very busy weekend, but I managed to make one more card. I finally got to play with my December kit from Unity- Delightful Moments. This kit is so cute and fun- I have ideas for ALL of the images in it. This card got stuck in my head first, so it got created first. I went a little out of my comfort zone, but I am glad I did. I had to do a lot of cutting on the leaves of the tree and the sentiment is also cut out and popped up. My hand only hurt for a little while....lol. If my boyfriend behaves himself, maybe I will give this card to him. ;)
Stamps: Unity Dec 09 KOM Delightful Moments
Paper: Kraft; PTI White and Pure Poppy patterned paper
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI New Leaf and Pure Poppy
Accessories: Green Embroidery Floss, Pure Poppy Button, Dimensionals, Corner Rounding Punch

Thanks for topping by today- I would love to know what you think. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Christi Snow said...

It's beautiful, Sherry! The effort was worth it! smiles...

Crystal said...

Sherry this is fantastic, love what you created here...awesome design!

Naomi Chokr said...

great design sherry!!!!!

www.naomis-space.com

Taylor said...

I love this card - super cute sketch and colors!