Saturday, February 20, 2010

Classy and Sassy Post-It Holder

I hope your weekend is off to a GREAT start.  I just wanted to share this Post-It Note Holder with you.  I used the image (ATC Size) Babs in the Bath from Rubber Romance.  If you want step-by-step directions on how I created this project, you can go to the Rubber Romance Blog HERE.


Stamps: Babs in Bath- Rubber Romance
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Everafter; SU Basic Gray; PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Black Stazon
Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon, Nestabilities, Prismacolor Pencils, Ranger Glossy Accents, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by today- have a great weekend. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!
You are becoming the Queen of the non-card ;D

Kelly Mahany said...

Super cute post it note holder Sherry!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Sherry...I went to the tutorial...awesome instructions!