Thursday, April 29, 2010

SCS278- Swan in Training

Today I have a card for the sketch challenge on SCS (#278). I used the recently-released set from Mark's Finest Papers called Our Side of the Pond.  I used to love the story of the Ugly Duckling when I was growing up so of course I love the swan and sentiment in this set.  All supplies used on this card are available at Mark's Finest Papers including the Basic Grey paper and Nestabilities.  If you receive the Mark's Finest Papers newsletter, then you can save 15% on your purchases thru April 30th.  If you are considering ordering some of the fabulous April releases- then take advantage of this discount.  You NEED these sets!!    Trust me.  

Stamps: Our Side of the Pond from Mark's Finest Papers
Paper: Grandma's Lightest Pink, Pensacola Sand; Basic Grey Kioshi
Ink: Black
Accessories: Grandma's Lightest Pink Satin Ribbon; Designer Brad; Nestabilities
Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for some Friday Fun, Friends with Flair AND the Caffinated Cropper Customer Blog Hop.  Phew!  I need to get stamping!!  ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!!