Monday, May 24, 2010

It's All About Me....or At Least I Wish It Was.....

I have a card for this week's Crazy4Challenges Sketch Challenge.  I used the Rubber Romance Image, Brooke and a Book.  I chose this image because Summer starts next weekend (Yes, I know technically Summer doesn't start until mid-late June...but the party starts NOW!) I really would LOVE to be at the beach or by the pool with a book and a margarita.  But alas, I have responsibilities so I must live vicariously through Brooke.  Hopefully, you can enjoy her sunshine too.  
Stamps: Rubber Romance Brook with a Book and It's All About Me 
Paper: Papertrey Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy and White; Pink Paislee 365 Degrees
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Paper-piercing tool, Corner rounder Punch, Pure Poppy Ribbon and Buttons, Ranger Glossy Accents, Sakura Glaze Black Embossing Pen, Sewing Machine

Aaaahh.  Can't you just imagine relaxing in the sun with a book.  I know I sure can.  If you want more details on how I created this card, you can check out today's post on the Rubber Romance Blog.  I hope you enjoyed the project today and I hope your Memorial Day weekend is Fun and Fabulous!


No comments: