Monday, June 25, 2007

Another day without stamping but not without anticipation!

Ok. I haven't had a chance to stamp and this time I can't blame it on work. Really, seriously- I can't. My boss even gave me an extra day off- but unfortunately the time has been taken up with household chores. My son is going to live with me FULL TIME this Summer and I have been working my butt off to get his room ready. I had to buy some furniture (still have to get him a desk) and I washed ALL his clothes for him...(aren't I nice???). Whew! I've been busy. And when I have had a spare minute- I have been too tired to stamp. BUT I haven't been too tired to think about it....... ;)

This morning I finally got a chance to sort through most of the new catty chatter. Wow! I might tackle the mailman when he gets here this afternoon.....SERIOUSLY!! I can't wait to see it. I am disappointed to hear that there is only that one single scallop punch- but I am sure I will still be ordering it. That just means I am going to have to keep stalking the Marvy Uchida punches... But I am so excited to see what we will be getting. Yippee!

I don't know what I am going to do when I get my hands on the new catty.......with my son living here my finances will be stretched even more.....but with my son living here.....I will need stamps even more than before! Yikes!! SSHHHHH...don't tell my accountant but I have already placed an order from the preview catty- and it will be here in TWO days. TWO days. (I know I said it already- I am just so darn excited!!) I will definitely post my creations as soon as I get time to make them!! (Alex, I know you are tired of peanut butter and jelly for dinner....but Mom has to stamp!! heh heh hehe!!) :)

Getting ready to go- but if there is actually someone reading this- check out the link to my trade on SCS. I need to get some new stuff!! What can I say- I am addicted. But it is better than being an alcoholic, right? No, it's not cheaper- just healthier. ;)

No comments: