Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fun # 30

Happy Friday! I hope you are ready for a great weekend! I am already halfway through mine- but it's a good one so far. :)
KIM is going to be the hostess for May's Friday Fun Challenges. Her first challenge this month is to make a Bright and Festive card in honor of Cinco de Mayo.


My card uses Unity's Kit of the Month from March the Simple Life. I don't think you can get any brighter than a rainbow. I am sending this card to a friend who just had surgery. You might know who I am talking about- our very own Friday Fun Girl, Sara! She's a super sweet person and I am wishing her a speedy recovery. She stamped her card early this week and posted so be sure to check out her blog as well as all the other Friday Fun girls' blogs.

Kim

Sara

Kimme

and Jimmi (she is not posting the challenge this week but she still has some goodies on her blog!)

We would love for you to play along with us- just use keyword FFC30 when uploading to your Splitcoast Gallery. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful card!!!
LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Fantabulous card, Sherry!! Its perfectly festive!