Friday, July 2, 2010

Caffinated Cropper PFS Blog Hop with Friday Fun and Makeup for the Weekend!

TGIF!!  It's been a long but wonderful week in my world.  But because of all the craziness, I am combining THREE posts into one.  Honestly, it just fell together like that and I decided to roll with it.  

If you are hopping along with Caffinated Cropper you should be arriving here from Jessica's blog.  If you aren't hopping but would like to (and why wouldn't you, right?) Be sure to start at Amy's blog and follow along for some Sunshiney goodness.

I also combined two challenges for this post.  First and foremost, it's time for the Friday Fun Challenge.  I am the hostess this month and this week's challenge is: Since it is my last week at Eagle Transport before I start my new job - make a Congratulations, Farewell OR Miss You card with a BIRD on it.  It doesn't have to be an eagle, any bird will do.  The other challenge I played is Paper Makeup Stamps Makeup for the Weekend challenge- to make a card with a window. (M4TW33).  Check out the Paper Makeup Stamps blog for more info on the challenge and links to more samples. 

The image and sentiment are from the PMS set Tweet Things.  This adorable set is available in rubber AND as a digital set.  How cool is that?  Everything else (except the card base, punch and Nestabilities) is from this month's Caffinated Cropper kit, Pocket Full of Sunshine. 

Well, what do you think?  Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls' blogs to see their samples.  We would also love for you to play along.  Just use key word FFC89 when uploading so we can see your creations.









11 comments:

Carma said...

Love the birdies peeking through the clouds. Welcome to PMS!

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome and inspiring card. Great colors, card style and love those birds.

Andrea said...

So cute! Those birds are adorable! I love the bright yellow accents...not usually one of my colors, but I love it here!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Awh so cute! I just love that stamp from the set. It's probably my fave.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE card!!!
Love the happy colors :)

de said...

Love this!

Danni said...

This is so cute!! I love all the fun primary colors!!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so cute Sherry! Great job with the CC kit and the PMS challenge!

Ashley Newell said...

Gorgeous card, Sherry! I love the window! This is so fabulous! And congrats on your new job! YAY!

Amy said...

This is adorable Sherry! Congrats on your new job AND your new DT position!! Go you!

Sara Henton said...

OH SHERRY!! This is so gorgeous!! Love how you did this