Sunday, July 25, 2010

Late Day Post- Dandy Wishes!

Good afternoon!  I hope you are enjoying what's left of your weekend.  I have been shuttling Dixie to the vet and groomer, grocery shopping and house cleaning.  Oh yeah- and I have also been organizing my new rubber from Paper Makeup Stamps!  I decided to make a quick card with one of my new favorite sets - the July Release Dandy Wishes.  This card was so easy and simple to make so now I will have plenty of time to get back to sorting laundry and ironing.  (yippee....not.)   But I let the stamps do all the work so it was easy- and that's what I love about this set.  I stamped, used my white gel pen, and paper-pierced using my Nestabilitie Labels Six as a template.  Voila- easy Sunday afternoon card! 

Thanks for stopping by today- I hope it's sooner than later before I post again.  But the sneak peeks for next month's releases will be starting soon so be sure to come back!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WOW Sherry! This is just gorgeous. I love the look with the gel pen and piercing. Thanks for this inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the white shadow and the way you did the sentiment :)

Michelle VP said...

This is stunning, Sherry! I love how you highlighted the stamp with the white gel pen and added that lace border. :)

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous! I love how you have used your gel pen!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!!