Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Fun is BACK!!!

It's a New Year and time for the Friday Fun Challenge again!  This week's challenge is hosted by Jimmi and she is starting us off with an inspiration challenge.  I must say, this challenge was very difficult for me.  I am still trying to get back into my groove and find my routine after moving and working my weird schedule.  It makes me sad that stamping used to be 2nd nature to me and now I am struggling.  It's like starting all over again!  But I will get back to where I was.  
Jimmi's challenge this week is to make a card or project inspired by this Chinese New year place setting:

I tried to incorporate the colors and textures in my card along with using this week's Sketch Challenge on SCS # 314. The image and sentiment is from PaperMakeup Stamps.  I've had it for awhile and I have really been wanting to use it on a project.  I am sure you will see it again!

Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls' Blogs for more inspiration.  As always, feel free to play along- there's no prize it's just for FUN.  (I guarantee you will enjoy this challenge!) 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Tomorrow is the Etsy Inspired Challenge and you will not want to miss this week's challenge.  The inspiration is a lot easier than today's picture.  LOL.  Have a great day and some Friday Fun!!



3 comments:

Christi said...

Girl, I don't know why you don't like it....it's gorgeous! That embossing is perfect for the feel of the photo! smiles...

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!
You did a great job getting back in the swing of things!

Kimme said...

Very cool! I like the layers and texture.