Saturday, February 26, 2011

Etsy Inspired # 128 - The Hidden Alphabet

Welcome to this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge!  Be sure to check out the EIC Blog for all the details but here is what I know!  This week's Inspiration store is The Hidden Alphabet.  I have to tell you, that everyone should visit this shop at least once.  This is a really unique (at least I think so) concept- and SO cool.  One winner of this week's challenge will win an awesome "LOVE" print like this one:
 
I chose my initial "S" as my inspiration for my project this week.  I also tried a new technique (for me) Faux Postage.  

This is what I came up with:

The challenge will have 2 winners- 1 will win the Love Print from the Hidden Alphabet and another will win a prize package from our Sponsor: Paper and Roses.   Check out the rest of the Design Team's Posts for more ideas and inspiration as well as details on how you can win one of this week's fabulous prizes!
Ann Cox {February Guest DT}
Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

de said...

I LOVE this Sherry! Amazing design! This shop is FUN FUN FUN!

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Sherry! Love your layout...very nice work!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Love this! I haven't done faux postage in quite some time, great job!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Kerry said...

Very cool technique Sherry! I love the soft, crackled rectangle behind the S. And the black, gray, and white combination is perfect for this week's shop!

Joy said...

this is fabulous, love those stamps!

Angi Barrs said...

Oh wow. Love how you designed this Sherry. It's so artistic. :)

FibreJunky said...

Super cool technique! I've never tried this one, but you sure rocked it! I'm going to have to give it a shot now, since you made it look so cool! Love your card!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVe this card--love those stamps with the letter S! And the black/white color story--FAB FAB FAB! I love it!

Ruby said...

This is gorgeous Sherry! Where did you learn about the faux postage. Postage themes are becoming a bit of a trend over here in the UK