Monday, February 14, 2011

A Little Valentine's Treat

I  hope you are having a Fantastic Day! I technically don't have a Sweetie....but....that's all I'm going to say about that right now.  :)  I DO have a set of Valentine's Day cards to show you.  I made a card for a co-worker to give to his Sweetie....and since it's just as easy to make two at once, I made an extra.  The intended recipient of my co-worker's card loves orange so I got to use the Echo Park paper I just picked up at a local craft store I just discovered.  I also like that they aren't your typical pink and red.  Don't get me wrong, I love pink and red Valentine's - but it is fun to try to do them differently. 



The image is from Unity's Jan 2010 Store Kit Livin' and Lovin' Life.  The hearts are the Tim Holtz Grungeboard I bought several months ago that I inked and covered with paper.  I tried rolling a flower for the first time.....I would love to know what you think!  Thanks for stopping by today- have a great Valentine's Day and Monday and week! 







2 comments: