Friday, March 25, 2011

InStyle Stamps Blog Hop- It's Time for Spring

This is post # 2 for today- for the Friday Fun Challenge please scroll down
Welcome to the March Blog Hop for InStyle Stamps!  You should be hopping here from my super fabby friend, Kimme!  If not, be sure to start the hop at the InStyle Stamps Blog so you don't miss any one's posts. 
This month's theme for the hop is Spring Time.  I am SO happy that Spring is here, I thought Winter would never go away.  For my card today I used the newly-released set Tia and Cuddles He is Risen.  This set is great for Easter projects, but it is also perfect for any Spring themed project you need.  I used this adorable little lamb for my card, what do you think?

I am so glad you are hopping with us today!  Now go to Jennifer's Blog to see what she has created for you today!  Have a great day!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry,
Aww this is cute. Love the image and the way you have made it look like a rosette. Great colours too.
Hugs
Dawn x

Jimmi said...

This is SO cute and sweet!!
Your frame is perfect!

Lillian Child said...

What a delightful card creation - thanks so much for sharing with us!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Patricia Hays said...

The ruffled ribbon is perfect with the fluffy lamb! :)

JLJ Designs said...

Ewe did a great job! I love the ribbon.

Jennifer

Christina Hicks said...

I love this little lamb and great idea with the ruffled ribbon.

Kerry said...

Totally fabulous, I love the frame!!!