Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Instyle Stamps Inspiration

I hope you are having a wonderful day.  Today I am sharing this month's Inspiration Challenge from InStyle Stamps.  Be sure to check out the Instyle Stamps Blog for all the details and how you can play along. 
Below is the inspiration photo for this month's Challenge- ISSIC03

Here is my sample.  

My card uses the newly-released set, Tia and Cuddles He Is Risen. 

This set is perfect for any Spring-time occasion. 
Thanks for stopping by today- I hope the rest of your day is wonderful!

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Love the inspiration photo of the Falling Water house! I was there and it's so cool! And love how you took that inspiration to create your card! So pretty! That basket image is so cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card--that paper is so pretty with the ribbon! Great job, Sherry:)