Friday, April 4, 2008

Just for some more fun!

Here is card # 2 in my Just for Fun series. LOL! This card is perfect for me because I am very grouchy in the morning- especially if I have not had enough sleep. So this card could either be TO me or FROM me because I could just as easily say KWITCHERBITCHIN to someone as they could say it to me. But it is all in good fun- no one is getting this card.......yet. LOL!


The main image is from Rubber Romance. I colored her with my SU markers on Water Color Paper and blended with an aquapainter filled with rubbing alcohol. The sentiment is from River City Rubberworks. This is just one of several smart-alecky sentiments that are in this set- I love it. I saw it at my LSS and I had to have it.


I used the sketch from Sketch Challenge 170 to make this card because it really suited the tall and skinny image. The DSP is Bali Breeze from Stampin Up and the brads and ribbon are also SU.


Stamps: Rubber Romance, River City


Ink: Black Stazon, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Blush Blossom, Regal Rose, Rose Red


Paper: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Water Color Paper, Bali Breeze DSP


Accessories: Aquapainter, Old Olive Wide Grosgrain, Turquoise Brads Word Window Punch

No comments: