Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fun # 10



Hi- I am back up and running again! Yay! To celebrate, I have some Friday Fun for ya. This week, Jimmi is our hostess at The Stamping Shopper. She challenged us to make a Christmas card without using any Red or Green. What a great challenge!! You can calso get more Friday Fun Inspiration here:




Here is my card:



I stamped All Santas Reindeer from Unity with Brown Stazon-on onto Naturals Ivory CS. I then colored him with my SU markers and detailed the antlers with my Gelly Roll Stardust pen.


Stamps: Santas Reindeer from Unity; AYC from SU

Paper: SU: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Naturuals Ivory; My Minds Eye DP

Ink: Brown Stazon

Accessories: Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Gelly Roll Stardust Pen


Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, Sherry!!
I am so glad you are back in the pc land;)

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Your card is absolutely amazing, Sherry! I love the colors you chose, and the layout, and the stamp...

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous!! I love how you colored the reindeer!

Unknown said...

Oh my word...my jaw just hit the floor! This is the most amazing and gorgeous Xmas card I've ever seen!!!

Heather said...

OH I will play this for sure!! I love odd christmas colors!! GREAT card!!