Monday, November 3, 2008

R U Voting?

Tomorrow is election day here in the U.S. I hope you are voting as this may be the most important election of our lifetimes. Normally, I would never even dream of voting Republican or suggesting anyone else should either. This time however that is exactly what I am suggesting.
There are just too many red flags where Obama is concerned. He has associated himself with questionable people such as William Ayers and now evidence of an association with Rashid Khalidi has surfaced. And what about his former pastor? He was friends and followed him for years but denounced him while he was campaigning for the Democratic nomination.
You can certainly make your own decision tomorrow and that is why our country is so great. The question marks surrounding Obama however make only one choice an option for my vote- McCain-Palin.

Have a Happy and SAFE Election Day.

More info: http://thestampingshopper.blogspot.com




2 comments:

Ramsey said...

Amen, sister!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

I'm with you, Sherry! McCain/Palin will be getting my vote...Obama kidna scares me (A LOT!!)