Friday, November 28, 2008

I've been tagged!!


My friend Jimmi tagged me the other day and so I must reveal 7 random facts about myself. I hope I can think of that many....



1- I like quiet. Sometimes I get up (on my days off) and go to my stamp table and surf the internet or stamp without turning on the tv or radio. Also, while I love music sometimes when I go home from work I just ride in silence. I will be half way home sometimes before I realized that I never turned the stereo on.


2- I have to wear pajama bottoms to bed almost every night. I cannot stand my knees to touch each other when I lay on my side at night- it's like nails on a chalkboard to me


3- I can't stamp or relax or do anything fun if there are dirty dishes in my sink or my floor needs vacuumed. I honestly think I need medicine for this- it's getting ridiculous


4- I used to be a major shop-a-holic. Now that I am divorcedI have had to tone it down considerably. I still miss it sometimes....


5-I HATE getting up early even though I have a job that requires me to be there at 6 am


6- Even though I drink wine frequently it only takes about two glasses to get me "toasty" It is also the only alcohol that will give me a hangover if I over do it.


7- I am seriously trying to think of something else and I can't. I'm not that interesting. LOL!

Ok. NOw I am supposed to tag 7 other people....but I am pretty sure at this point everyone I know in the blogging world (which is limited for me) has already been tagged. So if you are reading this and you have NOT been tagged- consider yourself tagged now! Post a comment with a link to your list so we can learn more about you! :)


Also- I am out in the Black Friday madness this morning but if you come back later I will have a Friday Fun challenge card for you. If you don't want to wait for me to come to my senses and come home before you can play- check out my friend Katherine's blog- Blame it on the Mojo. She will have all the deets for ya! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: