Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fun # 18

Happy Friday..... This week is a really busy one for me....if you don't know already tomorrow is the Mini VSN- Crush! It should be an extremely fun evening and the best part- you don't have to go out in the cold! Get warmed up for the party tonight with a Friday Flirtation at 7pm and then start tomorrow off at Noon eastern time for a Saturday full of Stamping Fun! For more information check out the Virtual Stamp Night forum.


Now, onto my Friday Fun card. This week, Jimmi was our hostess and she gave us an incredible sketch to try. We would love for you to play along, just use keyword FFC18 when uploading to SplitCoast Stampers.





For more Friday Fun cards please check out these fabulous blogs:



Sara: Expressions of a Creative Mind (will be posted later this evening)



Stamps: Unity Snowflake Point
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip; PTI Raspberry Fizz and White; Basic Grey Sultry DSP
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: Silver Brads, SU Silver Filigree Flower brad, Raspberry Fizz Ribbon, Nestabilities
Thanks for stopping by!! See you tomorrow at VSN!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Sherry!!
That paper is gorgeous!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

It's gorgeous, Sherry! I love your papahs and big, bold ribbon.

Unknown said...

Its completely gorgeous, Sherry!!

Sara Henton said...

It's all so pretty! Pretty paper...pretty stamp...pretty card...pretty girl...oh wait did I go too far...LOL

Taylor said...

that dp - I must have it!!! love your card!

Taylor said...

I forgot to tell you I left you a present on my blog, because I think you are wonderful!