Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone enjoyed the first weekend of the New Year. I know I did (until I had to go to work yesterday.) I put my Christmas decorations away and got my house (somewhat) back in order. I finally had time to play with some stamps that I received in December. First up- My Unity December Kit of the Month Little Reminders. It is so adorable- there truly is not an image I don't just love. If you didn't order December's kit- don't worry. Unity now sells past Kits of the Month. You will also want to check out January's kit. It is even MORE adorable than December's kit. I know- you didn't think it was possible- but seriously it is! And you can sign up for the Kit of the Month Club and get it at a GREAT price!! It is perfect for stampers on a budget.

I got this cute little Band-Aid tin from my wonderful Secret Santa, Lindsay Spencer. It was in a huge box of wonderful goodies she sent. This project was very quick, easy and fun . I covered it with Basic Grey Urban Prairie DP and then stamped the sentiment "Whateva" from Little Reminders on white CS for the front. I used my Stampin' Up markers to color the image in before attaching to the front. You can't see it that well in the picture, but I also added just a little bit of dazzling diamonds to the image. I {heart} glitter. :) Then I wrapped some saffron ribbon around the tin and also added it to the handle. The saffron ribbon is also from Lindsay. She is such a sweetheart AND a talented stamper and designer.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope the first Monday of the New Year is a good one!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is totally fabulous!
I really love the colors. The way you colored the saying matches the dp so perfectly!
Great job!

joslyn said...

this is way cute. love it.

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love what you did with that tin!! So cute! Thanks for being so nice about me. I'm really a big meanie, I've just got you fooled. ;)

Shirley/Jennifer said...

I signed up for the stamp of the month, 2 months ago and I so enjoy them....... I really like your tin.... very good job..... have a great evening

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable. I just love that saying and it's one of my favorite stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

Holly Young said...

This is really cute! Whateva will you put in it? LOL!

Jenn said...

Great sentiment for band aids! :)

jules said...

i love the what eva stamp. i see the company is little reminders...but when i searched to find them..i could not. could you help?
thanks
I love your blog.

Unknown said...

Its completely adorable, Sherry!! I love it!

Rose said...

Really enjoying your beautiful work!

Rose

Scrapacat said...

Oh, Sherry! Your work is so beautiful. I love the color combinations you use. Thank you for sharing with us this week!
~ky

Dawn M said...

congrats on your designer of the month for Unity!! love your creations.

Vicki G said...

That is absolutely adorable!!!!

Vicki

Tiff said...

Sherry, Is everything with your family alright?! I love your card and your whateva can :)