Monday, October 19, 2009

Rubber Romance Card Swap

I hope everyone is having a great Monday.....or as good as a Monday can be. Today I wanted to show you the card I created for a swap using one of my favorite Rubber Romance images. Yes, that's right- I love margaritas and margarita stamps. No, I am not an alcoholic.....lol. You can purchase Rubber Romance Stamps HERE. Robin has the BEST customer service- I promise you will not be disappointed with her or the quality of the stamps.

The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with OMS. To accent the drinks I used Crystal Effects on the glasses AND Frosted Lace Stickles on the rim of the glass. They seriously look good enough to drink IRL.
Here is the inside of the card- I LOVE this sentiment. It really is true. These cards are just for fun and I hope my fellow swappers like them as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by today- have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOO Sherry I LOVE LOVE these colors!!!! What a super fun card, and soooo pretty!

FibreJunky said...

Is it too early for a margarita??
I love this card!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

These look yummy! Wonderful!

Sammye Jo said...

Everyone I have spoken with loves them! I know I do :)

Stephanie said...

Love the sentiment with those 'ritas - which look fab w/the OMS!! great card :)