Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rubber Romance- It's All About Me!

Happy Saturday! Today it really is ALL ABOUT ME! It is World Card Making Day and I am going to spend it creating and relaxing. It's a Holiday just up my alley! Splitcoast Stampers is having challenges all day today and there will even be prizes from their Member Companies. Be sure to check them out HERE for lots of fun.

My card today is an indulgent card- and the sentiment says it all. The image and sentiment are from Rubber Romance. I made this card more 3 dimensional to look as if the bubbles were really floating in the air. If you would like to see how this card was created, you can find the directions on the Rubber Romance Blog.
Thanks for stopping by today- I hope to see you playing the challenges for World Card Making Day! Have a great day!!

No comments: