Monday, August 2, 2010

These Stamps are Just My Style!

I have a short and sweet post for you today.  I finally got a minute or so to breathe and stamp so I HAD to break out this fabulous set from Paper Makeup Stamps called Retail Therapy.  I LOVE the girly stamps PMS released in July- they truly are MY style!  In fact, I have been known to subscribe to some retail therapy (anytime I can afford it...LOL).  The layout used on my card is this week's Sketch (75) on the Card Patterns Blog


Stamps: Paper Makeup Retail Therapy
Paper: SU Basic Gray, Martha Stewart Gray, Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage
Ink: Memento Black, PTI White 
Accessories: Lace Trim, Black Rhinestones, Button, Nestabilities, MS Border Punch
This week is going to be a busy week for the Paper Makeup Artists- Sneak Peeks of the August Releases start this week.  Be sure to stop by my blog on Tuesday for a sneaky project I am working on for you. You can see ALL the sneak peeks by visiting the Paper Makeup Blog daily. 

Thanks for stopping by today- I hope the rest of your day is FABULOUS!!




5 comments:

Christi said...

oooh, Sherry! This is gorgeous! These stamps came out right in the middle of my move and they aren't even trimmed out yet. *eek* MUST do that soon and get them inky! smiles...

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!!

Katie Cotton said...

so fun and now i WANT that dress!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh my, this is absolutely fabulous! Love the dp and the design. The placement of the rhinestones is very clever! Love it!

FibreJunky said...

That looks like a Jimmi card to me. Must be the name of the stamp set. Anything called Retail Therapy has to be!