Friday, March 26, 2010

BEE Happy!

(This is the 2nd post for today.  Scroll down for the Friday Fun Challenge) 
 
Welcome to the Caffinated Cropper March Kit Blog Hop!!  If you just happened by today, make sure you go to AMY'S blog to get the full details of the blog Hop and how you can purchase your very own Beeez Kneeez kit before she runs out of them!  (yikes!!)  Also, if you have already purchased your kit, Amy his hosting a Customer Blog Hop on March 31st.....we want to see YOUR projects! 

My card for today uses this week's Sketch Challenge (#273) on Splitcoast.  All supplies used on my card are available in the Beeez Kneeez kit with the exception of the ink, white card stock and tools.  That's right, the paper, stamps, ribbon, Stickles and hat pin are ALL included in this fabulous kit. 
 

I only used just a touch of the Stickles to give it a little shimmer.  The wings are stamped twice and popped up for added dimension.  I tried to take my picture outside but the wind was not cooperating and blew my "studio" down several times.  I finally gave up and came back inside, but not before I spotted this little guy.  He was hanging out on my front porch- probably upset because I don't have any flowers out yet.  LOL.  Oh well.  It's a sure sign of Spring and I am READY for that!!
Be sure to check out the blogs of my fellow Design Team members.....I know they will WOW you with their creations.  They are super-talented!






Thanks for stopping by!!  Enjoy your HOP!  :)

16 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute Sherry! I love how you stacked the sentiments, super cute and clever! And I'm going to have to try that layout, you did such a nice job with it!

Taylor said...

this is wonderful - I love everything about it!

StampinCathy said...

This is one fabulous and inspiring card. I just love the details and colors you used on this sketch.

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!!!!!!

Amy said...

Thanks Sherry!! Love the stickles and the popped wings!! So cute!!

Stephanie Zito said...

So pretty Sherry! LOVE your design on this card!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Stacy Milford said...

wonderful card! LOVE that yellow patterned paper!

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE your creation! It's so pretty and springy! Off I go to use my kit. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kerry said...

Very cute! I love that yellow patterned paper...so pretty!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card Sherry! Cool pic of the bee! Get some flowers! LOL!

Christi said...

ooooh, Sherry! this card is fabulous! I love the whole design of it...esp. the way that you used the sentiment stamps. Such a gorgeous card! smiles...

Lisa Kind said...

I think that bee on your window was looking for the cute one on your card! Love it!

Amber Hight said...

Sherry this is gorgeous! I love the little scallop border peeking out, so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love all the details!

Vel said...

I love your card to pieces! The color scheme is fabulous!

FibreJunky said...

The wings are perfedct popped up and you know i love the stickles!