Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things!!

It's Wednesday which means after today, we are over halfway through the work week.  Phew!  For today I have a card using some of my newest and favorite things including the CPS Sketch Challenge for this week.  The stamps are from Unity's March Kit of the Month Rockin' It Unity Style.  All paper (except neutral panel for my image) and embellishments are from the Beeez Kneeez kit from Amy at Caffinated Cropper.  Have I mentioned that I love this card kit?  It has so many great items that coordinate wonderfully to make a variety of projects.  The possibilities are endless. 


I used the following items from the kit to make my card:
Jillibean Soup Kraft Card
Pink Paislee Glitter Limeade Chipboard Alpha
Designer papers

Be sure to get your kit soon- there is only a limited amount of kits left. Thanks for stopping by today- be sure to come back Friday for Friday Fun!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Sherry this is just gorgeous.

Ashley Newell said...

This card is FABULOUS!!! I love it! I wanna go make vases out of paper now.

Amy said...

Seriously!! This is so cute I want to eat it!! I love those little flower pots!!

Christi said...

LOVE the way that you used that chipboard. Fabulous card!!! smiles....

Ruby said...

What a pretty card!!! Love your little flower pots, they are so cute! :o)