Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just Because We're Friends

It's Tuesday which means we are 1/5 of the way through the work week YAY!  I am still trying to get the hang of my new schedule, but it was nice to come home from work and actually have time to do something besides eat dinner and go to bed.  I even made a card on a MONDAY afternoon.  (I cannot be held responsible if you fall over in shock and hurt yourself....sorry)  If you are still with me, I have another shocker for you- the inside of the card is all decked out too. 
I needed a card to let a friend know I was thinking of her, so I pulled out my Rubber Romance stamps.  I used Ally and Her Dog for the main image on the front.  Since I am ready for Spring I pulled out my Basic Grey Lemonade pad to go with Ally.  The bright and fun colors make me think of warm and sunny skies.....
Here is the inside of the card. 
I hope this cheers her up.  That's all I have for today- BUT TOMORROW I WILL HAVE AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Rubber Romance Ally and Her Dog and sentiments
Paper: Stampin' Up Regal Rose; PTI White and Spring Moss; Basic Grey Lemonade
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Regal Rose
Accessories: Nestabilities, MS Border Punch; PTI Aqua Mist Ribbon; Prismacolor Pencils, Adhesive Pearls




3 comments:

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Sherry love this image!

Kathy said...

Just beautiful, love the inside too. So springy!

Debbie Seyer said...

Love the background paper! Just lovely!