Tuesday, June 30, 2009

An Everyday Adorable Smile

I got some more time to stamp this week. I could get used to this! This week's Color Challenge on SCS (CC225) is to use Kraft, So Saffron and Night of Navy. When I saw those colors I just knew I had to play with some of my new Unity stamps. I used the kit Everyday Adorable for this card. (I love this kit - it truly is adorable!)
The bee and sentiment are embossed with Night of Navy craft Ink and clear embossing powder. then I colored it in with a Prisma Pencil. The Primas came from my stash- I was so surprised to find a Navy, yellow AND Kraft flower in the jar. It was like they were just waiting for this color challenge so I could use them. Seriously- I don't have any more Navy flowers left- that is the only one.
Thanks for stopping by - I hope you were inspired and will return.

Stamps: Unity Everyday Adorable
Ink: Night of Navy (craft)
Paper: Kraft, Night of Navy, So Saffron, SU DP
Accessories: Nestabilities, Clear Detail EP, So Saffron Ribbon, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Primas, Navy brad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This definitely makes me SMILE!!
Love the layout:)

Unknown said...

This is so adorable! I love how you matted the main image.