Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday Fun For Dads!

Happy Saturday! As promised, here is my Friday Fun card. This week our hostess, Jimmi challenged us to make cards for our fathers OR any other special man in our lives in honor of Father's Day. Since I need a Father's Day card soon (I am not sending it to my Dad because he will be coming to visit soon so he can pick it up IN PERSON!!) I decided to make one for my dad. Since his birthday card was more serious I decided to with something more "cute" this time. This is Airplane Riley from Hanna Stamps. Riley is so cute, I should definitely use him more often. He is colored with my new Prismacolor Pencils. I am having LOTS of fun with them.
Be sure to check out everyone else's Friday Fun cards:
Jimmi
Kim
Kimme

Feel free to play along- just use keyword FFC37 when uploading to SCS or link your creation to my blog OR one of the above blogs. Can't wait to see what you make! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally adorable, Sherry!

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute card!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!