Sunday, October 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIMMI!!!!!

Good morning! Today is my BFF, Jimmi's Birthday! Happy Birthday! Jimmi and I have been friends for nearly 10 years and during those years we've seen a lot of good times and bad times. She got married, I got un-married and everything in between. :) We even have matching "tattoes". I may have never have brave enough to get a tattoo on my toe is she hadn't been right there with me getting one too! I am very thankful to have her in my life- she's a lot of fun and a great friend.


This is the card I made for her special day. I hope she likes it- I wanted it to be as special as she is! I used the Unity sets Oh What a Beautiful Morning and Simply Said. Her favorite colors are pink and green. I tried to incorporate both those colors on her card. I sponged the DP and the main image with creamy caramel trying to give it an "antiqued" look. Anyway- thanks for stopping by today and please stop by Jimmi's blog The Stamping Shopper and give her some birthday love!!


Stamps: Unity- Oh What a Beautiful Morning; Simply Said

Paper: SU: Old Olive, Ruby Red; K&C Company Hannah DP

Ink: Brown Stazon, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel

Accessories: Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Small Oval punch, Nestabilities






3 comments:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Omigish, Sherry, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look of your blog!!! I swear, it's awesome! Did you do it yourself??? It totally rocks.

Happy birthday, Jimmi! You're gonna love this awesome card that Sherry made for you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my card, thank you!!
ANd I love the new blog, it's pimped out to the maxxxxxx!

Brooke said...

lucky jimmi to have such a sweet friend!!! and wonderful card!! love it! great job sherry!!!