Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's World Card Making Day!

It's World Card Making Day! So what did I do? LOL! I cleaned my house, did some yardwork, washed my car and went grocery shopping. I know, I know! There has just been so much for me to do this week...and we all know on Thursdays my butt sits in front of the computer and at my stamp table nearly ALL day.


I did manage to make a card for AJ's Sketch Challenge. I used Unity's September KOTM, Friendship, Love and Miracles. It is no longer available- but you can still get October's which is just as adorable!! Sorry it's not that great- somewhere between moving the furniture and washing the car, I did something to my shoulder. It hurts like heck. Plus I am really tired!! I think my stampig MOJO took a flight out of town....




Here is a picture of my very clean car (see how SHINY it is.....it won't stay that way!):


Here's a picture of my new (to me) furniture. My favorite part is that I don't have to vacuum dog hair off of it!!


And here is Alex enjoying the new furniture (which I haven't had time to do yet) after I did all the work.....geesh!! (ok in all fairness- he did help with the yard work today BEFORE he went fishing....)


Don't forget that I am giving away blog candy- you have until Sunday 7pm EST to post a comment including a link to your Friday Fun Challenge card (see previous post for details) to win!! Good luck and HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!








3 comments:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Hey, Sherry! First off, I love your card! Congrats on being the official World Cardmaking Day Featured Stamper, too! It is a big honor and I think you should have had the day off to celebrate. Hope your shoulder feels better soon. Mwah!

Unknown said...

Your card is amazing, Sherry...with one shoulder or not. I hope you feel better, I have an extra sling if you need it. ;) Your furniture is awesome, it'll be so much easier to clean up with the dog hair.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!
The lr looks great!!