Friday, October 17, 2008

It's time for some Friday Fun!



Woo hoo! It's FRIDAY!! I am happy for several reasons. It's been a long(er than normal) week at work; I am off tomorrow and I have "date" tonight with my sweetie! AND It's time for my challenge with my Sassy Sistahs Kim, Kath and Jimmi!!


This week Jimmi is the hostess and you can get all the details on her blog The Stamping Shopper. We would love for everyone to play along- just use the keyword FFC6 when you upload your card to SCS. I can't wait to see what everyone creates this week. Also, be sure to check out these blogs for more inspiration:





Jimmi issued a Sketch Challenge this week. She created it herself and I am so impressed with it. I didn't know she had this talent- but I'm not surprised. She's got talent oozing out of her perfectly manicured fingertips!!
I flipped which side I put my scalloped circle (you could use a flower instead too) because I thought it worked better with my main image. I used the October Kit of the Month from Unity Thinking about the Good Times. Inside I stamped some images from the August KOTM Remember Happiness. (Love was never promised to be easy; I love you) I don't have a picture of the inside- I already wrote my sappy message to the recipient. Sorry!! I wish I had taken a picture first- I would love to show you just how versatile the sets are. They mix and match so easily! Unity has started offering the past KOTM kits, but they are much more economical if you join the club (about half price). So join the club already!! You get a lot of stamps for a little bit of $$.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play with us and have some Friday Fun!! :)

Stamps: Unity October KOTM Thinking about the Good Times; Greatest of Friends

Paper: SU: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Hawaii Papaya DSP PTI White;
Ink: Brown Stazon, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: SU Circle and Scallop Circle Punches, Nestabilities and Cuttlebug

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!
And I am seriously dying to know what those owls are thinking, hehe!!

Unknown said...

Your card is totally adorable!! I love the pretty colors and DP you paired with your owls and bird.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

You rocked this sketch, Sherry! I love the combination of colors and patterns you used. Those little owls are adorable!

Ashley Newell said...

This is adorable Sherry!